Staying true to her signature minimal palette, up-and-coming designer Sally LaPointe dressed most models in black and white for the Spring/Summer 2015 runway show, with some pieces in pops of pale orange and lavender. To complement these accenting shades, key hairstylist Yannick d’Is added colored extensions to some models’ hair, which instantly enhanced the textured style he achieved with generous amounts of Oribe's Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse.
Get the Look:
1. Create a clean center part and dampen the hair.
2. Apply Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
3. Blow-dry the hair in front of the ears to create heaviness around the face and natural movement.
4. Take a one- or one-and-a-half-inch curling iron and curl half way down the hair length for soft waves.
5. Use your hands to break up the waves and divide the hair into two sections. Twist these sections backwards into rope-like twists and secure over the head.
6. Take out the twists and break them up with your fingers. “Don’t brush or comb,” advised d’Is. “Only touch the hair with your fingers. You want to see the product in the hair.”
7. Use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray for a more lived-in look.
[Images courtesy of Luxury Brand Partners]