Nathan Rosenkranz for Alterna Haircare created a look inspired by the grace of the South Seas and effortless style of Polynesian women for Arden Wohl SS 2015.
Beachy Waves How To:
1. Prep damp hair by liberally spreading the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume Weightless Whipped Mousse from root to tip.
2. Blow dry hair with high heat, roughing hair with your hands as it dries.
3. Starting at the back of the head, take 2-3 inch wide sections from side to side. Subsection the hair and twist the section and roll it in the opposite direction of the twist vertically around a 1-1/2 inch barrel curling iron. Change the direction of the twist from section to section. Repeat this up to the crown of the head.
4. In the top section, repeat the same as the last step only starting 4-5 inches from the root.
5. Let the hair cool and comb out w a wide took comb. Spray the ends with Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Texture Finishing Spray.
6. To add shine, spread a small amount of Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist to the smooth top of the hair.
7. Add flower or wreath embellishment for Polynesian flair.
[Images courtesy of Alterna Haircare]