For Jason Wu's Spring/Summer 2015 presentation at New York Fashion Week, hairstylist Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created chic, low ponytails with a deep side part to complement the collection. Paired with minimal makeup, the look was fresh-faced and gorgeous.
Get the Look:
1. On dry hair, apply Mousse Bouffant and Ciment Thermique.
2. With a paddle brush, blow dry in a backwards motion for volume.
3. Using a tail comb, create a side part. Leave two-inch strips of hair on either side of the face and pull back the remaining hair and secure (temporarily) with a clip.
4. Pulling hair from the clip, section by section, spray with Laque Dentelle and twist with your fingers before curling around a 2” barrel curling iron for added texture.
5. Collect the two front strips and pull with the remaining length at the back of the head into a pony, securing at the nape of the neck with an elastic.
6. Comb fingers through the lengths of hair to create a soft, natural look.
7. Apply Baume Double Je to prevent fly-aways and secure hair in place
[Images courtesy of Siren PR]