Katherine Heigl shined on the Emmy's Red Carpet last night in anticipation of her new series this fall, State of Affairs. Celebrity Stylist, David Babaii was inspired to create the elegance of a modern day Grace Kelly to compliment Katherine's chic evening gown. Using the brand's latest game-changing innovation, the launch of ghd curve, a soon-to-be-released collection of four curling tools featuring patented tri-zone technology, Babaii created a classic Hollywood look for Heigl.
"I am thrilled to debut this brand new range of innovative curling tools on Katherine for the Emmy Awards that will be launching to consumers this fall," said Babaii. "I used the ghd Curve Styler's Soft Curl Tong - the barrel shape is able to create soft, tumbling waves which is the look I was going for with Katherine tonight. I demand the best for my clients, and with ghd tools in my kit, I know that my clients will have a good hair day, every day… and especially when walking the red carpet on the day of The Emmys!"
Get the Look:
1. On damp hair, apply ghd Total Volume Foam from roots to ends.
2. Use a professional performance hairdryer, such as the ghd Air, and Round Ceramic Brush to create a smooth finish and top with a small amount of ghd Smooth Finish Serum.
3. Next use a 1 1/4-inch Soft Curl Tong from the ghd Curve styling range, separating the hair into random sections throughout whole head. Leave the tips of the hair out so that the curls look more undone.
4. Use your fingers to form the curls.
5. Pull the hair into a bun on the middle of the head with your fingers and use bobby pins to secure the hair into place.
6. Set in place with firm hold hair spray.
The ghd curve collection will be available starting September 2014.
[Image: Gregg DeGuire via Getty Images]