For last night's 66th Annual Emmy Awards, Cat Deeley wore a gorgeous up-do hairstyle, created by hairstylist Sallie Nicole for Wella Professionals. According to Sallie, “The look we were going for was modern vintage with added textured.”
Get the Look:
1. Apply a dime-size amount of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier as a primer to damp hair.
2. Spread a small handful of Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse throughout from root to tips.
3. Rough blow-dry with a round brush, focusing on lifting at the root to create added volume.
4. Use a 1-inch curling iron with the clamp closed to create waves and texture throughout the hair.
5. Taking pieces section by section, use bobby pins to create a secured yet loose up-do.
6. Finally, mist Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to set look for a natural, non-sticky hold.
[Image: Frazer Harrison via Getty Images]