Lucy Liu sparkled on the Emmy’s red carpet in a beautiful Zac Posen gown and a smooth, sleek hair look styled by Andy LeCompte. Below, LeCompte shares the steps needed to recreate this elegant style!
Get the Look:
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. While hair is damp, apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to the roots then blow dry using a large ceramic brush.
3. To help set the blowout, wrap 2-3" sections of hair around large Velcro rollers and remove after 15 minutes for amazing volume.
4. Lightly back-comb hair at the roots and brush through waves with a wide tooth comb.
5. Create a side part and tuck the hair (on the side closest to the part) behind the ear.
6. Finish the look by spraying a generous amount of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray for shiny, radiant hair.
[Image: David Livingston via Getty Images]