Celebrity hairstylist Davy Newkirk worked with Jessica Alba for the premiere of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For on Tuesday, August 19th, creating fun, rockstar waves to give the star a glamorous yet cool vibe. Says Newkirk, "Jessica's gorgeous, form-fitting, electric blue Zac Posen dress had a classic silhouette, so I thought that glamorous rocker hair would be a great contrast."
Get the Look:
1. "I began by prepping her wet hair with Honest Conditioning Mist.
2. "I then sprayed Alterna Haircare Bamboo Beach Summer Ocean Waves Tousled Texture Spray throughout the hair and rough dried it, utilizing the natural texture.
3. "I used a large round brush around her face and then created a center part.
4. "Next, I lightly brushed the hair with a Mason Pearson Brush and took a small amount of Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Form Sculpting Clay and ran it through random pieces, for added texture.
5. "I finished off with a few sprays of Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray."
[Image: Steve Granitz via Getty Images]