Celebrity hairstylist Christopher Naselli used several Alterna Haircare products to create the sexy, tousled ponytail that The Originals star Phoebe Tonkin wore at Comic-Con in San Diego. Below, Naselli shares his tips for recreating the look.
Get the Look:
1. Prep wet hair with Alterna Haircare Caviar Styling Prep.
2. When hair is almost dry, use a quarter size amount of Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Super-Natural Curl Cream and distribute from roots to ends with a wide tooth comb and pull back into a ponytail that sits at the middle of the head. Secure with an elastic.
3. Use a diffuser and dry the ponytail for maximum volume.
4. Use a 1-inch curling iron and curl random sections for added texture.
5. Finish with Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray for hold and shine.
[Image: Mike Windle via Getty Images]