The recent 2014 Tony Awards saw an array of gorgeous stars walking the red carpet in elegant gowns and stunning hairstyles. From Vera Farmiga's 20's-inspired bob to Maggie Gyllenhaal's cropped coiff, to Kate Mara's sleek and sexy pony, Broadway's brightest looked nothing less than their best Sunday night. Pureology Artistic Ambassador Natasha Sunshine shares her favorite looks of the evening and how you can recreate them in just a few simple steps.
k up the style, leaving the strong curl definition intact.
4. For the asymmetrical sleek side, use a dime-size amount of Pureology Piecing Sculpt fiber paste, emulsify product between palms and smooth back the side of your choice, tucking behind the ear or securing with two bobby pins.
5. Finish off with a mist of Pureology Supreme Control High Hold Hairspray.
is style looks best when uncontrived, so let go of making it too perfect!
3. Finish by spraying with Pureology Supreme Control High Hold Hairspray.
ibuted to the tips of the hair.
3. Choose the most flattering side and create a deep part.
4. Smooth hair back into a low pony and secure with a thin hair band that matches the hair color.
5. Finish by combing through the ends to give them a sharp edge.
6. Add a dose of Pureology Supreme Control High Hold Hairspray to finish the style.
NOTE: Starting with damp hair gives you a better read on how much product you need in the hair. If hair dries without enough product, the style may not hold up throughout a whole evening.
[Images: Dimitrios Kambouris and Walter McBride via Getty Images]