unned at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, departing from her signature curly style, with a sleek, straight, modern look. Andy LeCompte, Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Ambassador, created the simplistic style with an edge, perfectly complementing her striking all-black ensemble.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Towel dry hair and prep by applying 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections throughout locks to create shine and body.
3. Using a large flat brush, blow dry hair. Then use the Harry Josh Pro Tools Ceramic Styling Iron to create pin straight locks.
4. Finish the look by applying 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel to the palms of your hands and distribute from the roots to the crown to create a sleek, wet look and hold the hair in place all night long.
- Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner
- Wella Professionals Oil Reflections
- Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel
[Image: Getty Images/Michael Tran]