Macadamia Natural Oil's International Creative Director and Editorial & Celebrity Hair Stylist, Giannandrea, styled Chrissy Teigen's voluminous up-do style for the 2014 MET Gala celebrating the opening of the Charles James: Beyond Fashion exhibition. Teigen dazzled in a custom-designed Ralph Lauren Collection gown embellished with Swarovski crystals and an organza-ruffled halter. Giannandrea drew inspiration from Sophia Loren and the glamour of the 1960s when creating Teigen's stunning up-do.
Get the Look:
Prep: Giannandrea had Teigen prep her hair the night before with Macadamia's Deep Repair Masque to penetrate into stressed hair and improve elasticity, provide intense hydration and add incredible shine.
1. Blow-dry hair with round bristle brush and set in hot Velcro rollers.
2. Uncurl Rollers and brush out hair spraying Volumizing Dry Shampoo to create dry texture and add a lot of volume.
3. Create a deep-side part, blow-drying front bangs forward and sweeping bangs across face.
4. Back-brush and tease hair at the crown of head, side and back of head.
5. Pin hair up in the back into a French-twist.
[Image: Larry Busacca via Getty Images]