Actress Dianna Agron wore a bold, 1920s Parisian flapper-inspired hairstyle at last night's MET Gala in NYC. Hairstylist David Stanwell, who created the look, says "Dianna's dress inspired me to cut about four inches off of the hair into a graduated bob." The overall effect was a perfect blend of glamorous and fun.
Get the Look:
1. Beginning with wet hair, David prepared the hair by spraying Biosilk Silk Therapy and combing through from roots to ends.
2. Next, he dried the hair with a T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer in 1-inch sections and a T3 Anti-Gravity 2.5-inch Barrel Brush slightly turning the ends out while styling.
3. Then, using the T3 Fahrenheit450 Flat Iron, David flipped the ends of the hair out.
4. When finished, he then set pin curls around the top of the head with the T3 BodyWaver 1.75-inch Styling Iron.
5. Once the curls cooled, David removed the pins and set the style by running his fingers throughout the hair.
6. To complete the look, David sprayed Biosilk Finishing Spray Firm Hold to maintain the style.
[Image: Kevin Mazur via Getty Images]