Hair stylist Yann Varin created the intricate chignons backstage at Oscar de la Renta using L'Oréal Professionnel products. The overall effect was both elegant and chic.
Get the Look:
1. Divide hair into 3 sections, one on each side and a thicker one in the middle.
2. Take the middle section and pull into a very low ponytail, then secure.
3. Wrap the side sections around the ponytail to create a weaving effect.
4. Texturize the ponytail using L'Oréal Professionnel True Grip and L'Oréal Professionnel Perfect Texture to enhance texture and control volume.
5. Tress a loose braid with the middle section and tuck the end under the elastic for a polished finish.
[Images courtesy of Bratskeir & Co. PR]