Inspiration: “This season is inspired by St Petersburg, stained glass windows and rich graphics. The collection is day focused with a cleaner, tidier silhouette and lots of layering," says designer Alice Temperley.
Hair Inspiration: According to Malcolm Edwards, lead stylist, “the Temperley girl is a cool, rich bohemian. A world traveller and carefree spirit, she has a naive approach to her beauty care. The hair is both youthful and playful, simplistic with a little detail of interest."
Get the Look:
1. “Prepare the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment, applied through mid-lengths to ends and then comb it through. For finer or lighter colored hair, use Moroccanoil Treatment Light. This step is essential to give the hair shine and manageability.”
2. “Taking a small, palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse, work it through wet hair from the roots to the ends and spread it evenly, combing through the hair.
3. “Blow dry the hair using a Moroccanoil Ionic Ceramic Round Brush.”
4. “Use a curling iron through the hair at the front, just at the roots, for more sexy definition and to frame the face.”
5. “With the hair in a low side parting, take two sections of hair at the back (at either side of the parting) and braid them. The braids should start tight at the top and then get looser.”
6. “Then, braid these in with the remaining hair loosely to one side. This gives a subtle detail but keeps the overall look very loose.”
7. “Spray the full head with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to hold the look, and finish with a light mist of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for extra definition and incredible shine.”
[wysiwyg_imageupload:12321:]][Image Credit: Piers Macdonald for Moroccanoil]