The 2014 America's Beauty Show, the three-day professional beauty event put on by salon pro members of Cosmetologists Chicago, will take place March 22-24, 2014 at McCormick Place West in Chicago, IL. With tons of vendors, classes, workshops, panels and parties, there's plenty of reasons to attend, including these top ten reasons you won't want to miss the 2014 America's Beauty Show:
1. First, the shopping! America's Beauty Show features over 450 exhibiting companies that offer products and services for every aspect of the salon world, many of which you can purchase and take home for your salon and for yourself. In just three days, you have the opportunity to see new products, fan favorites and everything that's important to the future of your business.
2. What’s Next – Start your America’s Beauty Show learning experience with the free All-Star Trend-Talk Panel on Saturday, March 22 at 4:00 pm. Learn what’s happening from top industry leaders including Nick Irwin, TIGI; Mark Hayes, Sassoon Academy; Jan Arnold, CND; John Simpson, Goldwell; Gerard Scarpaci & Randy Taylor, hairbrained.me; and Kelly Ehlers, Evoke Brands.
3. World’s only BeautyBASH! – An America’s Beauty Show exclusive, the BeautyBASH is pure party on Saturday night. In addition, if you register to attend America’s Beauty Show before February 28, add two $20 tickets for the price of one! Get in the beauty spirit with a cash bar, entertainment and lots of beauty buzzing among friends.
4. Admission to America’s Beauty Show is free if you are a member of Cosmetologists Chicago (CC), Cosmetologists Illinois (CI), International Nail Technicians Association (INTA), and the American Association for Esthetics (AAE). It pays to join, not only for free admission, but also for more educational opportunities and other benefits throughout the year.
5. The Runway@America’s Beauty Show is like no other - Watch in awe the talents of Australians Joey Scandizzo and Tracey Hughes, plus see the latest from Omar Antonio, Leonardo Rocco, Teri Dougherty, Nick Irwin, Sam Villa, Martin Parsons and Mark Hayes and the Sassoon Creative Team. You’ll see fashion trends galore, and what's more, the Runway@America’s Beauty Show is free with registration.
6. America’s Beauty Show Mobile App is now available via Google Play and the App Store - Simply search for "America’s Beauty Show." The integration between the app and the show registration system enables you to go into the system with your registration confirmation number and see all of the events attached to your registration.
7. Skills & CE Workshops – Up your salon game with a class or two from the dozens offered. Take Master Classes from The Runway stars including Tracey Hughes and Martin Parsons, or hair cutting, color and styling classes with names you know like Candy Shaw, Eli Mancha, Pivot Point, Chrystofer Benson, Jo Blackwell-Preston and Tom Dispenza. Adam Tran, the CND Education Team, Amber Edwards and Dr. Katharine Von Gavel offer tips-to-toes nail education. Learn more about makeup and esthetics for extra profits, from Jill Glaser, Shelley Russo and Lisa Ryan.
8. Business Building - Learn More, Earn More is Cosmetologists Chicago’s trademark. Learn from national beauty business leaders Neil Ducoff, Jen Planck, and Lydia Sarfati. Furthermore, Richard P. Honack of Northwestern University provides insight on understanding today’s six generations of workers and the impact of technology on salons, and Chicagoans Frank Gironda, Kathy Jager, Jerry and Karen Gordon will help you take your business to the next level.
9. Great rates at best hotels – Treat yourself this year, even if you live in Chicago, by booking a hotel room in America’s Beauty Show’s super low, center-of-the-city hotel blocks. There are Hiltons, Ws, Sheraton, Westin and Embassy Suites in every price range.
10. Esthetics available too! Face & Body Midwest Spa Conference & Expo will again co-locate with America’s Beauty Show, featuring innovative skin care products and esthetics classes. F&B Expo admission is included with your America’s Beauty Show registration.
For more information, please visit www.americasbeautyshow.com
[Images courtesy of Vi Nelson & Associates, Inc.]