The inspiration behind the fashion at Naeem Khan's Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week included the sexy, dark world of cabaret and the daring, confident attitude that defined it. With this in mind, stylist Sally Hershberger for Sally Hershberger Professional Haircare created a bold, high-shine up-do with a sleek side part.
Get the Look:
1. Blow-dry hair until smooth and straighten with a hair dryer. Part hair to the side.
2. When hair is dry, spray Major Body 3-in-1 Volumizing Spray through hair in sections. This will give hair texture and grip to hold the chignon.
3. Brush into a tight ponytail and use a clear elastic to hold in place.
4. Twist ponytail end and wrap hair around itself to create a chignon. Use bobby pins to keep it in place.
5. Finish the look by liberally spraying the whole head with Hyper Hydration Spray Serum with SMART Keratin for a high-gloss, polished look.
[Images courtesy of Siren PR]