For the recent 56th Annual Grammy Awards, editorial and celebrity hairstylist Giannandrea used Macadamia Natural Oil products to give model Chrissy Teigen beautiful, textured waves. There to support her husband and “All of Me” singer John Legend, Teigen walked the red carpet in a gold Johanna Johnson gown with a bold v-neckline and flowing train. To get her hair red carpet-ready, Giannandrea had Teigen prep hair the night before with Flawless, Macadamia Natural Oil’s cleansing conditioner.
Get the Look:
1. Giannandrea started styling by rough-drying hair upside down to lift and amplify overall volume of hair.
2. Next, he sprayed Macadamia Natural Oil’s Volumizing Dry Shampoo to the entire head to create density and texture. He sectioned hair in three sections with a deep side part and dried bangs forward with a large round brush.
3. Giannandrea continued to add texture by spraying Macadamia Natural Oil’s Control hairspray to 3/4 sections of hair before curling entire head with a 3/4-inch curling iron.
4. With a large tooth comb, he then combed through hair creating soft waves and applied a small amount of Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment to the ends to add shine.
5. Next, he created a very small cornrow on the open side of her face and braided it very tightly to the scalp, pinning the braid behind Teigen’s ear.
6. Lastly, Giannandrea finished by back‐brushing hair from the top of the crown and sprayed Control Spray to the entire head for maximum hold.
[Image: Getty Images]