Celebrity stylist Anthony Campbell used Wella Professionals products in order to give actress Allison Williams a sleek, sexy look for the 2014 Golden Globes. Williams's stunning Alexander McQueen dress served as inspiration for Campbell, who chose to keep the star's hair elegant, simple and clean.
Get the Look:
1. First, hair was washed and conditioned with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner,.
2. Next, hair was gently towel dried, and then a dollop of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier was applied to prep hair for a controlled look.
3. Blow-dry the hair using a large flat brush to achieve pin straight hair. Ensure the hairdryer isn’t too hot, which can cause it to dry out and break, creating frizz.
4. Once the hair is completely dry, create a deep side part.
5. Run a flat iron over hair, section by section finishing off each piece with a light spray of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and leave to cool.
6. To finish, add a few drops of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, which will increase shine to hair for an added pop, without weighing hair down or looking greasy.
Stylist: Anthony Campbell
[Image: Getty Images]