For last night's People's Choice Awards, actress Lucy Hale stepped out on the red carpet sporting a sexy, flirty up-do and girly makeup. According to stylist Scott Cunha, the "Pretty Little Liars" star "usually wears her hair down [so] it was fun to change it up with [a] flirty up-do that showed off her neck."
Get the Look:
1. Starting with wet hair and a volumizing mousse, Scott blew out Lucy’s hair in one-inch sections using the T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer and the T3 Anti-Gravity 2” Barrel Brush leaving a bit of a bend at the ends.
2. Next, Scott applied dry shampoo to the crown area to add volume.
3. He then used the T3 SinglePass Whirl Styling Wand to create more texture by randomly grabbing sections, adding more wave while keeping hair loose and tousled.
4. Next, Scott used the T3 Fahrenheit450 Flat Iron to straighten the front pieces left down while creating a bend at the ends.
5. Scott then haphazardly pinned pieces of the bottom hair up using 1” bobby pins for an “undone” look.
6. To complete the look, Scott used the T3 Fahrenheit450 Flat Iron to go over the pieces in the front and finished with a hairspray.
Tools Used: T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer, T3 SinglePass Whirl Styling Wand, T3 Fahrenheit450 Flat Iron, T3 Anti-Gravity 2” Barrel Brush
Stylist: Scott Cunha, Celestine Agency
[Image: Getty Images]