Amy Adams dazzled at the Man of Steel premiere in New York. Wearing a dramatic black, strapless Nina Ricci gown, her amazing 20’s–inspired hair look, designed by celebrity stylist Laini Reeves for Moroccanoil, turned heads.
“I was completely inspired by the intricacy and femininity of Amy’s spectacular gown,” explained Laini Reeves. “This hair look is very sensual and alluring, reminiscent of the classic screen sirens of the 1920’s – but with a sleeker, modern, creative take.”
How To Create The Look:
- I first shampooed Amy’s hair with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner to create a bit of extra body and lift – and prepared a low side part.
- Using a Moroccanoil Professional Series Dryer on low, I used my fingers to separate and dry the hair. I then applied a dime-sized amount of Moroccanoil Treatment from her roots to the ends, to soften the look and make her hair more manageable. It also gave it a beautiful, natural-looking shine.
- Before curling, I gave her hair a light spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium, to add a bit of extra body and texture.
- Working with a 1.25” marcel curling iron, I gave her hair a defined wave low on the part to accent her eyes and cheeks. I curled the rest of the hair from the roots to the ends, taking 1” sections all around. Each wave was held with marcel clips.
- Using a soft bristle brush, I then brushed out the wave to soften it.
- I finished the look with a spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium for a soft, natural-looking hold that looked effortless and lasted throughout the night.
- Moroccanoil® Treatment
- Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium
- Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
[Image courtesy of Moroccanoil]