JANUARY JONES AT THE 2013 MET BALL
RED CARPET HAIR BY ANDY LECOMPTE USING WELLA PROFESSIONALS
ided look to complement her Chanel Haute Couture mini dress for the 2013 Met Ball. Follow Andy’s steps below to get the look!
1. Section out a one inch section of bang and secure for later use.
2. Apply a dollop of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier from the mid lengths to the end of the hair.
3. Section the hair down the center and create a cornrow braid. Shape and weave the braid around the head.
4. Spray with Wella Professionals Thermal Image and use a flat iron to create a wave with the previously sectioned hair to create texture.
5. Brush the bang back out of the face with your fingers to give the hair a femme faux hawk vibe.
6. Finish off with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for lasting shine and hold.
· Hair Stylist: Andy LeCompte for Wella Professionals
· Hair Products:
o Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier
o Wella Professionals Thermal Image
o Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
Image: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
More from the 2013 Met Gala: Kirsten Dunst Sports Beachy Waves | Amanda Seyfried's Twisted Punk Updo | Alexa Chung's Romantic Chignon | Karlie Kloss' Modern Punk Beauty | Kylie Minogue's Retro Waves | Diane Kruger's Pink Pony | Allison Williams' Punk Rock Look | Minka Kelly's Punk Glamour Updo | Jessica Alba's Textured Bun | Brooklyn Decker Goes Punk-Glam | Hailee Steinfeld's Tousled Waves | Jessica Pare's Spiked Updo | Anne Hathaway's Platinum Blonde Transformation | Nicole Richie's Edgy Punk Look | Jessica Biel's Slicked-Back Pony | Lily Cole's Grunge-Inspired Coif | Miley Cyrus' Spikes by Oribe | Ashley Greene's Half-Updo by Ted Gibson | Felicity Jones' Punk-Hepburn Style | Miranda Kerr's Braids and Waves | Elizabeth Banks' Punk Ponytail | Katie Holmes' High-Volume Updo | Lily Collins