Launchpad congratulates Matrix for claiming three top awards and eight nominations in the first annual Peel’s Picks Awards, conducted by Peel’s Salon Services. After the results of an online vote of more than 20,000 Peel’s customers, friends and family were tallied, Matrix received awards for
Favorite Permanent Haircolor--SOCOLOR
Favorite Demi-Permanent Haircolor--ColorSync
Favorite Bleach Lightener--V-Light De-Dusted Lightener
Matrix Artistic Designer Nick Stenson and Matrix Artist Franco Della Grazia were presenters at the awards ceremony, and accepted the awards on behalf of the company.
Matrix products also received nominations in a number of other categories:
• Favorite Shampoo: Biolage Hydrathérapie Shampoo
• Favorite Conditioning Treatment: Biolage Hydrathérapie Deep Smoothing Mask
• Favorite Hairspray: Design Pulse Hardlock Extra Strong Hold Hairspray and Vavoom
• Favorite Styling Product: Design Pulse Go Big Extra Strong Hold Mousse and Biolage Gelée
• Favorite Volumizing Product: Amplify Foam Volumizer and Vavoom Take Me Higher Root Riser.
“All of us in the Matrix family are honored that our friends at Peel’s have such high regard for SOCOLOR, ColorSync and V-Light,” says Matrix Vice President and General Manager Colin Walsh. “Winning these Peel’s Picks awards and nominations confirm that we are accomplishing our ongoing mission—to fully serve, support and recognize the important work that hairdressers do every day.”
Image courtesy of Alison Brod PR.