Christina Aguilera recently switched up her look from icy blonde to soft, subtle lilac, debuting the new 'do on a recent episode of The Voice. Paired with edgy hair piercings, the look goes from romantic to tough, adding a fun twist to the pastel hair trend and providing all the inspiration your client needs for the upcoming summer season.
To recreate Christina's lilac locks, PRAVANA Stylist Jamie Muniz put together the following formula using ChromaSilk Express Tones and VIVIDS for long-lasting, beautiful color that your clients will love!
Get the Look
- 3 parts Express Tones Pearl
- 1 part Express Tones Violet
- 8 parts Express Tones Clear
- 1 part PASTELS Luscious Lavender
- 1 part PASTELS Pretty in Pink
- 2 parts VIVIDS Clear additive
- Pre-lighten the hair to a level 10 using Pure Light Power Lightener and choice of developer.
- Shampoo and condition the hair.
- Apply FORMULA 1 and process for five minutes to give hair a multidimensional, luminescent foundation.
- Rinse and dry the hair completely.
- Apply FORMULA 2 and process for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Shampoo, condition and protect with the VIVIDS Color Protect aftercare line.
- Style as desired.