MIZANI Global Artistic Director Cesar Ramirez recently styled Khloe Kardashian for her NYC “Kocktails with Khloe” Press Day. "I was inspired by Khloe's form-fitting one piece lace jumpsuit. Since it had the structure of a men's suit, I wanted to play off the androgyny with a strong, sleek structured style," said Ramirez. "I like to make ponytails a bit more interesting, so I wrapped it in black cord and added the black bobby pins on both sides."
Get the Look:
- On dry hair, Cesar sectioned from ear to ear, creating a front and back section (this is a trick when working on full, thick hair), then brought the back section into a tight low pony tail.
- Then, in the front section, he created a deep center part all the way to the crown and brought each side to meet the low ponytail in the back.
- To help Cesar get such a sleek look, he used MIZANI DEFYNE WAX for hold and shine with a full Porcupine Bristle Ceramic Conair Cushion Brush.
- Next, he tightly wrapped a long black bungie cord around the ponytail and stacked small, flat, Conair bobby pins on both sides to add an interesting detail.
- Cesar finished the style using MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist.