For her recent directorial debut at the Tribeca Film Festival, Katie Holmes paired a chic, androgynous suit with natural, feminine waves. The All We Had director, who was styled by DJ Quintero for Alterna Haircare, looked stylishly sophisticated for her walk down the red carpet. Recreate this easy, beautiful look - perfect for carefree summer days - with DJ's how-to below!
Get the Look:
- Prep damp hair by liberally applying the Alterna Haircare Caviar Volume Miracle Multiplying Mistfrom root to tip. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Create a center part using hands or a small comb.
- Rough-dry hair using a blow dryer on high heat.
- Create loose waves by wrapping sections of hair around a 1 ½-inch flat iron.
- Run blow dryer quickly through hair again to boost volume.
- Liberally spray Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Texture Finishing Spray to create texture and light hold.
- Add shine to finish by spraying a small amount of Alterna Haircare Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist to the ends.