International creative director and celebrity hair stylist Pasquale Caselle created “Power Red” to embrace the strength, love and emotion in the color red signifies.
To Ahieve Power Red:
1. Anastasia’s natural hair color is a level 5 so Pasquale mixed equal parts IT&LY’s Aquarly 7RF (Flaming Red Medium Blonde) and 7R (Medium Copper Blonde) applying first to the root area. While processing, he began slicing using IT&LY’s tube bleach Blondly mixed with 30 volume developer lifting the hair to a pale yellow.
2. Once achieved, he removed the foils and ran the remaining 7RF and 7R mixture through the hair from roots to ends processing for 10 minutes.
3. After shampooing and rinsing thoroughly, he gently towel dried the hair to prep for the final step. He mixed IT&LY’s Light + Passion toner in Copper with 10 volume developer than applied the color from roots to ends and let process for 20 minutes to add that extra power to the red.
4. After processing, he rinsed, shampooed and conditioned with IT&LY’s Advanced Color Protection to preserve and condition the hair.
1. Pasquale selected Pure Mousse Strong, distributing it evenly through the hair and root area.
2. Next, he used a large round brush at the root area for volume and lift, then switched to a medium round brush to finish the ends.
3. For soft, sexy curls, Pasquale took large sections, spraying each one with IT&LY’s Pure Texture, and wrapped them around a 1 ½” curling iron.
4. To finish, he sprayed the hair with IT&LY'S Pure Definition Hair Spray for great memory hold.
Click through to see more images from the Power Red collection! [pagebreak]
Hair: Pasquale Caselle for IT&LY HAIRFASHION
Make Up: Linda Caselle
Photographer: Christian Ortega
Model: Anastasia McMannus