With music festival season right around the corner, beginning with Coachella's 2-weekend festivities this month, there's no better time for client's to embrace the pastel hair color trend. Wella Professionals' new iNSTAMATic by Color Touch hair color line offers an array of gorgeous colors so your guest can celebrate in style, whether she opts for dip-dyed ends, rainbow strands, or embraces her inner mermaid. Best of all, these demi-permanent shades fade beautifully so your client can keep rocking a subtler version of her color long after Coachella ends.
Wella Professionals iNSTAMATiC by Color Touch is the latest in-salon, fashion-forward color that gives a diffused, filter effect to hair. The best part is the shades are demi-permanent, so your client can enjoy nearly limitless possibilities. The iNSTAMATiC palette is a collection of subtle, soft, muted tones that fade beautifully and can be refreshed, mixed up and changed often, with the choice of six new soft pastel shades:
- Pink Dream - for a pastel feminine blush (take inspiration from January Jones who recently added a pink hue to her blonde locks, thanks to Wella Professionals Color Ambassador, Jennifer J.)
- Muted Mauve - for a hint of violet color
- Jaded Mint - for a fresh hue
- Ocean Storm - for a sultry haze
- Smokey Amethyst - for a smoldering tonal effect
- Clear Dust - for a subtle gloss finish
Join the #COLORFULhairDONTcare movement alongside the latest celebs, and let these soft pastel shades add a pop of personality to your client's (or your!) festival look.
For more information, please visit http://www.wella.com/professional/en-US/home.
[Images courtesy of Devries Global]