INGLOT Cosmetics recently announced an exciting new program in which makeup artists at all levels can learn from some of today’s most sought-after artists and educators. INGLOT’s Pro Makeup Artistry Educational Program debuts this June and will feature seminars every week at INGLOT’S studio in Chelsea Market, New York City.
"It’s all about that ‘Summer Time Glow’ & ‘Colored Filled Nights’ with Shaina Cintron
- Learn how to achieve beautiful healthy looking skin with a flare of color and mastering a sultry eye using color while maintaining balance on the face.
- Thursday, June 4th
- To register, visit: http://tinyurl.com/nffn42s
Backstage on Broadway with Brian Strumwasser
- This class will focus on the techniques and tricks used backstage on Broadway. Broadway Makeup Designer Brian Strumwasser will go in-depth about the productions of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Mamma Mia!, and Fish In the Dark. Brian will talk about designing the productions from the paper up, and then using INGLOT products in the whole design of the show.
- Monday, June 8th
- To register, visit: http://tinyurl.com/mrdmm6u
Get Tipsy with Tipsy Zine founder and Celebrity Manicurist AstroWifey with Ashley Crowe
- Meet, greet and learn nail art techniques with celebrity nail stylist and Tipsy Zine founder AstroWifey. She will share with you trade secrets, what to have prepared in your kit for photo shoots, and demonstrate how to give a proper manicure with nail art using INGLOT'S New O2M Soft Matte Nail Lacquer.
- Wednesday, June 17th
- To register, visit: http://tinyurl.com/lfkokk6