Juanmy Medialdea reveals the how-to for re-creating his "Freya Viking Goddess" braided hairstyle.
How-To Twine Interlocking Combo:
- Brush the hair and apply a little shine spray.
- Separate the front and the sides; collect a section of the crown in a ponytail and deconstruct it a little.
- Take a section of the side about 3cm. thick; create a soft cord and join it to the rubber band of the central section.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side.
- In the central section begin to make a caterpillar braid with the twine, releasing a small lock from each crossing.
- Close the section at about 8cm. with a rubber band, creating a bubble and leaving the interlacing of the string in its center, with the same string circling the rubber band several times to leave it covered.
- Repeat the previous step in the next area (8cm.) of the same section; use tweezers if necessary.
- Carry out steps 6 and 7 until finished with the length of the entire section.
- Take a 3cm. section from the side; make a caterpillar braid in this section, weaving the string along the entire length of the section.
- Repeat the previous step on the opposite side.
- Take a 3cm. section from each side. In these sections, fuse the caterpillar braid with more bubble and twine and so on until finished with the length of the section.
- Add some feathers, wooden balls or twine at the ends for the desired finished look.