Clariss Rubenstein shares her top five styles predictions for 2022.
Rubenstein is a Los Angeles-based stylist and salon owner. She is recognized as a creative expert in the hairdressing field, working with celebrities including Gemma Chan, Jennifer Garner, Dakota Fanning, Mindy Kaling, Kaley Cuoco, Sofia Vergara and more.
Her work portfolio also includes advertising campaigns for Jimmy Choo, James Perse, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Tommy Hilfiger.
Her predictions are as follows:
- Slick Straight: Slick-straight hair will be trending for a polished and sexy look. Think iconic hair like Naomi Campbell or Cher.
- Middle Part: Classic middle parts are making a comeback.
- Mid-Length Bobs: Think Kourtney Kardashian or Meagan Good. Rubenstein feels there is something so effortless-looking and feminine about this look.
- Bouncy, Classic Blowouts: While Rubenstein loves waves and sleek-straight strands, the voluminous blowout is also back in a big way.
- Natural Curls: Rubenstein believes there is nothing more beautiful or sexy than rocking natural spirals.