Anya Taylor-Joy guest starred on SNL this past Saturday, rocking two striking looks.
Get the First Look:
- On damp hair, use Pureology On The Rise Mousse through the roots.
- Blow out with Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Hair Dryer and Olivia Garden 1 1/4” EcoHair Bamboo Thermal Round Brush, then set each section with a clip to cool.
- Spray Pureology Soft Finish Hairspray to set hair.
- Once hair is fully cooled, remove clips and spray each section with more Soft Finish (allowing time to set), then brush each section through with Olivia Garden EcoHair Combo Paddle Brush. Repeat on entire head.
- Section off the first 2” from the hairline out and clip away.
- Brush the crown section with Olivia Garden Style-Up Combo Teasing Brush for volume and then smooth and tie hair into a half-up style, using a regular hair tie and spraying flyaways with more Soft Finish Hairspray.
- Clip and part the hairline section and incorporate underneath the hair tie.
- Use Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Flat Iron on the ends and front pieces of hair to add extra shine and smoothness.
- Finish with Pureology Lock It Down Strong Hold Hairspray to provide lasting hold to the style.
Get the Second Look:
- On damp hair, apply Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In and a small pearl-sized amount of Smooth Perfection Heat Protectant Smooth Serum to lengths.
- Blow out hair with an Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Hair Dryer and Olivia Garden 2” EcoHair Bamboo Thermal Round Brush to get shiny and smooth locks.
- Take 1” sections and use the Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Flat Iron to straighten.
- Once all the way through, apply a small amount of Pureology Style + Protect Shine Bright Taming Serum and emulsify before applying to the lengths. Start with the ends and finish around the face frame.
- To set the hair, use Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hairspray.