Jillian Halouska styled Claire Foy in a gorgeous softly curled hairdo inspired by the 1920s and told us how she did it!
- Starting with wet hair, I worked in PHYTO Curl Legend Gel and PhytoVolume Actif Volumizing Spray.
- Keeping the hair wet, I created a finger wave by sculpting the hair into an S wave working from the top down. I applied pins as I went to keep the shape
- Once the finger wave was set with pins, I used the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer on the highest heat setting and lowest air setting to completely dry the hair
- Once it was completely dry, I used the T3 Twirl Convertible Curling Iron on the ends of the hair to make sure it was curled underneath
- Next, I removed all of the pins and applied the PHYTO SPECIFIC Baobab Oil to maintain the hair’s soft texture
- Finally, I used the T3 Paddle Brush to soften the wave and complete the look, with a last finishing spritz of Phyto Specific Integral Hydrating Mist
[Image from Getty]