Jasmine Sanders, a digital influencer, stunned at the Daily Front Row Fashion Los Angeles Awards. Her hairstyle was created by Moroccanoil's Artistic Director, Kevin Hughes. The striking model and Moroccanoil Curl Ambassador donned a glamorous look with a modern and fresh textured wavy hairstyle.
To recreate the look by Moroccanoil’s Artist Director, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products.
To get the look, follow these tips:
- On damp hair, use a dime sized amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for all hair styling
- Use Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream throughout the hair to create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls
- Create the center part using a Moroccanoil Tail Comb to perfectly frame the face
- Blow dry hair with Moroccanoil’s 55 MM Round Ceramic Brush to give hair instant vibrance and shine
- Take a 1 1/4 inch curling iron and spray each hair section with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong. Wrap each section around the curling iron in different directions
- Keep bang area smooth
- Use Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray throughout her hair to give the curls some undone texture
- Apply Moroccanoil Molding Cream throughout the hair to define the bang and some of the ends, giving structure, long-lasting flexible hold and a semi-matte finish
- To finish, mist Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for shine and long-lasting hold