Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russell created a youthful, beautiful hairstyle for actress Chloe Grace Moretz for last night's 87 Annual Academy Awards.
Get the Look:
- Said Russell, "Chloe first prepped her hair by cleansing with Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Medium hair.
- "On her damp hair I applied Style Link Volume Builder Mousse to her crown and Biolage Leave-In Treatment Anti Frizz Lotion for Medium Hair to her midstrand through the ends.
- "I then blew her hair out with a medium sized ceramic brush for body and smoothness.
- "Next, I tucked her hair behind her ears for face framing shape and used a 1.25" iron to add subtle movement to the ends.
- "I then used the Style Link Texture Builder spray through the ends for a romantic undone texture.
- "After, I used Biolage Agave Nectar Control Gel through the ends and around the face frame for definition.
- "I then applied the Style Link Height Riser powder to the crown for undone volume and texture.
- "I finished by untucking her right ear and leaving the left for her insane Forevermark earcuff and set the style by using the Style Link Volume Builder Hairspray for hold!"