Vogue’s Anna Wintour attended the Oscars with her daughter Bee Shaffer. Hairstylist Cori Bardo styled Wintour’s signature bob, and gave Shaffer a low and chic bun. “Bee chose to wear her hair up since her dress had a beautiful slit on the back of her gown,” said Bardo. “We wanted to showcase that.”
Get the Look (Anna Wintour; left):
- Apply Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse on damp hair. “Grandiose was perfect for a rainy day,” said Bardo. “It helped Anna’s hair keep its body without falling flat.”
- Blow-dry one-inch sections of the hair straight with a medium-size round brush, while still giving it a little bend at the ends.
- Use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots for more body. Massage the product into the roots until it feels completely dry.
Get the Look (Bee Shaffer; right):
- Apply Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse on damp hair. Blow-dry the hair with a round brush.
- Mist the whole head with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray for hold and grip.
- Pull the hair into a low, off-center ponytail. Wrap the ponytail and pin it into a bun.
- Finish the look with Oribe Superfine Hair Spray.