The Galia Lahav Spring 2017 Bridal Collection featured extravagant silhouettes, floral design elements and glamorous shades of pink. Inspired by The Royals, their essence and poise, Galia took her designs to the realm of the unfamiliar yet extraordinary.
To complement the collection, Jorge Luis, Creative Director of the Privé Salon, created naturally elegant braids that were a bit "wenchy" with sensual height at the crown. According to Luis, "these looks feel organic and are inspired by nature. We wanted to create a soft, natural braid that was free yet looked lavish." Multiple HairArt Remy Hair Extensions were layered in at the base of the braid to add dramatic length, volume and a sense of luxury.
Get the Look:
- Blow-dry hair using a medium round boar bristle brush, working in one-inch sections.
- Divide hair into two sections, top and bottom, to create a horizontal part from ear to ear.
- Clip in 4 layers of HairArt Remy Hair Extensions across the bottom section of hair. Secure with bobby pins to hold in place.
- Starting at the roots, tease up hair at the crown of the head to build in volume.
- Create a loose, deconstructed fishtail braid and secure with elastic.
- Lightly mist Prive Finishing Texture Spray directly on the braid to further accent the texture of the braid.
- Finish with a light touch of Prive Finishing Hairspray all over, to gently hold the luxurious look in place.