For PPQ's Fall/Winter 2016 presentation at London Fashion Week, lead hairstylist and TIGI European Sesssion Director, Maria Kovacs, created a soft, textured take on the classic, Sixties bouffant. The look lent a youthful playfulness with a slightly retro vibe to the collection.
Show: PPQ F/W 2016
The Look: The Youthful Bouffant
Stylist: Maria Kovacs
- Prep with CATWALK by TIGI Bodifying Spray, spraying onto damp hair from roots to ends.
- Blow-dry the hair back away from the face to smooth the cuticle.
- Section the top of the hair into a horseshoe from recession to recession and use rollers to create volume. Set the hair with CATWALK by TIGI Work It Spray.
- Once the hair has cooled, remove the rollers and back-comb the roots of the top section. Gather the top section of hair in your hands like a ponytail, twist and tuck back up under itself so you can no longer see the ends. Secure with pins.
- Finish with CATWALK by TIGI Work It Spray.