Actress Kristen Wiig recently walked the red carpet for the premiere of her latest film, Nasty Baby, wearing a pastel pink crop top and trouser set and a low, textured ponytail. TRESemmé celebrity stylist John D., who created the hair look, noted, "We wanted the style to be cool and casual, with just a touch of glamour." Below, John D. shares how he created the style.
Get the Look:
- Apply TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray to smooth, dry hair through each section of hair to add hold and protect hair from excess heat damage.
- Use a flat iron to create a loose S-wave pattern by bending the iron up, then down along lengths of the hair.
- Once hair has been waved throughout, use hands to rake through the hair to loosen the waves and create a natural looking texture.
- Gather hair at the back of the head and secure at the nape of the neck using an elastic.
- To finish the look, loosen a small section hair in the front to create a soft, face-framing fringe.
- Spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Brushable Hold Hair Spray to set the look while leaving it soft and touchable.