Überliss recently announced Olivia Culpo as the face of their new summer campaign. The campaign was shot by Prince Chenoa and Jacob Dekat of Galore, with stylist Brooke Hill, in Palm Springs during the Coachella Music Festival. Inspired by the festival’s effortless vibes, the photos capture the essence of Überliss in the beautiful desert background. “I loved working with the entire Überliss team. It was a fun day of shooting in the desert during Coachella,” said Olivia Culpo.
Überliss delivers shine, softness, and silky hair using exotic natural ingredients throughout the world. Überliss is a Brazilian based haircare line including professional styling tools. All products are designed to smooth frizzy and wavy hair textures. During the campaign shoot, the Überliss Rituoil was essential to keeping hair hydrated in the scorching desert heat. "Working with Olivia and the Galore team was a joy. Überliss is a line that appeals to all types of women, so we wanted to capture some of the Coachella spirit and infuse it into our next campaign,” said Hasan Syed, President of Überliss. Prince Chenoa adds “We were inspired by the festival itself and the 90s, we wanted to bring the indie vintage glow to life through images, and the Palm Springs backdrop was the perfect location.”
Get the Look:
- Start by applying a touch of Überliss Rituoil before blow-drying hair. This will provide extra protection and shine retention.
- Blow-dry hair using a paddle brush.
- Using a comb, brush hair towards the back of scalp.
- Divide hair into sections and begin to straighten, using the Überliss Titanium Ultra Pro Flat Iron.
- Once completed, add some finishing spray for the hairdo to stay in shape.
Click through to see more images from the gorgeous campaign!
[Images courtesy of Galore Media]