For the Variety Breakthrough of the Year Awards, celebrity makeup artist Simone Siegl gave actress Kristen Bell a soft, fresh-faced makeup look. Here, Siegl gives five simple steps to recreate the look for your client or yourself!
Get the Look:
- First, start by cleansing skin with Neutrogena Naturals Face Wash and follow with Neutrogena day cream.
- Use the Chanel shadow palette Enigma in #19 to create a soft smokey look, which Siegl says helped to "bring out [Bell's] blue eyes." Next, add a smudged dark grey liner on top of the lid from the outer corner to the middle of the eye to open them up.
- Then, add a generous amount of mascara - Siegl used Osmosis Coulor Defining Mascara in Black.
- Brush on a little Chanel blush in Tweed Sienna on the apples of cheeks to create a fresh look.
- To finish the look, apply Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Juicy Peach for natural-looking lips.
[Image: Getty Images]