Paul Mitchell Pro Tools introduces the new Express Ion Clipped 1.25” Iron: a longer premium ceramic clip barrel that effortlessly creates bouncy, polished curls fast on long or shorter hair styles.
For stylists on-the-go, the new iron features a detachable design for easy storage, plus a bag to keep all parts secure and organized.
The tool includes the following pro features:
- Fast, easy curling: Extended barrel length makes styling hair quick and efficient, from waist-length tresses to classic bobs.
- Healthy-looking finish and lasting results: Premium heating element provides even heating throughout the barrel and ceramic coating allows for effortless glide and shiny, healthy-looking results.
- Travel friendly and easy to store: Achieve lasting curls anytime, anywhere with this detachable design, storage bag* and built-in dual voltage (110-240V) for worldwide use, plug adapter needed. (*Caution: Please unplug the tool and allow it to cool down for at least 30 minutes before placing it in this heat-resistant bag to help prevent bag shrinkage.)
- Personalized heating: Adjustable heat settings up to 410°F allow for the ideal heat for any hair type.
- Elevated, stress-free styling: Digital temperature display, 9-foot swivel cord and 1-hour automatic shut-off offer a smooth, enjoyable styling experience.
Watch how the pros are using it! You’ll meet Noogie Thai, Emmy award-winning stylist and Editorial Director for Paul Mitchell, and Paula Peralta, celebrity hair artist and Artistic Director for Paul Mitchell, who share their favorite ways to use the new Express Ion Clipped 1.25” Iron.
The new Express Ion Clipped 1.25” Iron is available now.