Celebrity stylist Rheanne White gave Best Actress Nominee Lena Dunham a smooth, straight bob. Here's how to get the look:
1. Beginning with damp hair, Rheanne used the T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer and the T3 AntiGravity 2” Barrel Brush to smoothly dry the hair.
2. Once the hair was dry, she then used a styling gel to achieve glossy finish.
3. Next, Rheanne used theT3 SinglePass X 1.5” Wide Iron on the ends to create
a polished look while maintaining the volume at the crown of the head.
4. To finish the look, Rheanne pinned front of hair to the side of the head and added a protective oil for shiny end result.
Tools used: T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer, T3 SinglePass X 1.5” Wide Iron, T3 AntiGravity 2” Barrel Brush.
[Image: Getty Images/Jason Merritt]
Meanwhile, Kristen Wiig showcased a sleek, modern look on the red carpet at the 2015 Golden Globes. Her sophisticated, short haircut, styled with a slight wave in the front and sleek side was accompanied with a glamorous off-the-shoulder dress. Get tips from Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Ambassador Andy LeCompte, below.
Get the Look:
1. Start with freshly-washed hair using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Shampoo which helps nourish hair and add shine.
2. Spray a liberal amount of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Leave-In Conditioning Spray to damp hair and then comb through.
3. Blow-dry the top section of hair using a small round brush and use a larger brush for the remaining hair.
4. Take the top section of hair and form into a pin curl, securing with a clip near the temple.
5. Once the pin curl has set, release the wave in the front of the head and mist with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
6. Dispense 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Pearl Styler into your hands and apply the primer to the entire head for a silky, sophisticated look.
7. Finish the look by lightly spraying hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Spray to add shine and tame fly-aways.