Actress Viola Davis stepped out on the Oscars red carpet in a gorgeous, green, Escada gown and soft, glamourous waves that perfectly combined old Hollywood beauty with new, modern looks. Says Joico International Artistic Director Damien Carney, “The way these waves lift off of the face is very flattering. The look is glamorous and soft, informed by the past yet very up-to-date. This strapless Escada gown really says old Hollywood in a vibrant emerald green.”
Get the Look:
1. Shampoo and condition with Joico K-PAK Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Comb a pea-sized amount of Joico JoiGel Firm through damp hair.
3. Create a side part.
4. Create large deep fingerwaves in the longest sections.
5. In the shorter side and nape sections, set the hair in pincurls, directed away from the face.
6. When hair is completely dry, remove all clips and gently brush through with a Mason Pearson-style brush.
[Image: Getty Images]