Elisabeth Moss at the 2014 Vanity Fair Party, hair by celebrity stylist Sascha Breuer
d by her gorgeous dress, keeping the look sexy and sophisticated yet youthful and lively.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Gently towel dry hair and apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse from roots to tips with a wide toothed comb to prep hair and create definition and frizz-free shine.
3. Blow-dry using a large round brush, directing the nozzle upwards for added root-lift. Ensure the hairdryer isn’t too hot, which can cause hair to dry out and break.
4. Once the hair is completely dry, create a low side part for added glam, and section hair into manageable pieces.
Starting at the front and working backwards, wrap sections of hair around a 1 ½ inch barrel curling iron and secure each curled section with a pin or clip. Spray the pinned hair lightly with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
Once completely set, release the curled sections and smooth through with your hands to loosen the ringlets.
Using a large soft brush, gently brush through the curls to create smooth soft waves, but be careful not to over brush or the hair will become frizzy.
Work a few drops of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections through the hair to create perfect smoothness and glossy shine.
Finish the look by misting hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hairspray for flexible hold.
Stylist: Sascha Breuer, Celebrity Stylist using Wella Professionals
Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Entertainment
• Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner
• Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse
• Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
• Wella Professionals Oil Reflections