Mark Hampton, TONI&GUY® Hair Meet Wardrobe™ Global Ambassador, created a glamorous yet edgy look for Sunday night’s award presenter, Anna Kendrick. “We decided to go with a modern take on the timeless French twist to complement Anna’s intricate neckline on her fabulous dress. A little glam, a little punkLinspired – the look is totally Anna and perfect for a long night of red carpets and photo opps.” – Mark Hampton
1. Prep clean hair with the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Volume Plumping Mousse before rough drying with fingers
2. Work a strawberryLsized amount of TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Volume Plumping Whip to create a matte finish
3. Create a clean side part and back comb for desired texture, working in a bit of height at the crown before folding hair in on itself to create an edgy version of a French twist. Secure with u-shaped French pins.
4. Use a small curling iron to give a slight bend to stray hairs tucked behind ears – not an exact curl or pin-straight.
5. Finish the look with the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Firm Hold Hair Spray. Spray on fingers first rather than directly onto hair to keep the romantic, soft texture.
• TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Volume Plumping Mousse
• TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Volume Plumping Whip
• TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray
[Image: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Getty Images]