Celebrity hairstylist Enzo Angileri was inspired by a combination of a futuristic goddess and the iconic fashion model Twiggy when styling actress Charlize Theron's pixie for last night's Oscars. The result was a simple, chic look that was both stunning and polished.
Get the Look:
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Natural Volume Mousse, gently working through hair from roots to tips.
3. Blow-dry on a medium heat using a brush to flatten hair to head, discouraging any natural waves until the hair is almost dry and a little cold to the touch.
4. Next, using the new Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, apply a few drops at this stage with fingertips all over. This really sends the shine factor into overdrive, which is crucial for any special event.
5. Continue drying the hair. Finish by setting the style using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, lightly spraying on just the front of the hair to prevent fly-aways.
[Image: Steve Granitz via Getty Images]