Actress Portia De Rossi stepped out on last night's Oscars red carpet wearing a beautiful, draping gown and an elegant, swept-up hairstyle that emphasized volume and classic glamour. Celebrity hairstylist Enzo Angileri created the look using Wella Professionals products. Check out his steps to recreate the style!
Get the Look:
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush and diffuser to maximize the volume.
3. Once dry, apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse at the root to create a strong foundation for the look. Continue blow drying with a diffuser and round brush until the mousse is distributed evenly and hair begins to take shape.
4. Next, rub 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections in the palm of your hands and spread evenly through the hair. This will help lock in the shine and volume without weighing the hair down.
5. To create more volume and texture, lift random sections of the hair, and spray with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
[Image: Frazer Harrison via Getty Images]