Diego Binetti described the Fall/Winter 2014 collection, "The LOVE," as having "a spirit that is Nomadic with a city-slicker vibe. LOVE collection is unapologetically street-inspired with a sophisticated bohemian flair."
To compliment this collection, stylist Jenny Balding created a hair look with a naturally disheveled, rocknroll, effortless feel. "This is a woman who wouldn't spend much time on her hair, but looks effortlessly sexy and disheveled. Enhancing natural beauty was key for this look."
Get the Look:
1. Start with clean, dry hair to showcase hair's natural texture.
2. Use a dry shampoo like Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender and oil absorbing dry shampoo to give body and volume at the roots.
3. Spray section by section from the nape of the neck, right up to the front hairline.
4. Mist hair all over with a light hairspray such as Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray - ideal for layering without the product becoming sticky.
5. Use a large curling iron to create a bend in the mid shaft of the hair – this creates movement and texture.
6. Shake hair out and let it fall into its natural part to give this effortless, sexy disheveled finish.
[Images courtesy of Jenni Bingham Communications]