The look at Veronica Beard's New York Fashion Week presentation was all about 1970's glamour combined with sleek, downtown edge. The mixture of chic and elegant is perfect for any nighttime plans. O&M's Creative Director Janelle Chaplin created a cool, easy hair look by offsetting the loose, classic 70's wave with a super-tight, sleek side to complete the designer's vision.
Get the Look:
1. Prep dry hair with a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray throughout roots to ends.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to achieve a soft look.
3. With a wide tooth comb, part hair on the right at the arch of the eyebrow, creating a dramatic sweep to the left.
4. Create soft waves by lightly curling the hair with a large curling iron, brushing through to smooth.
5. Then, apply O&M Style Guru Styling Cream to the right side of the hair, slicking back behind the ear.
6. Finish with a light dusting of O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray to add texture to the waves.
[Images courtesy of BPCM PR]