The Alterna Haircare team, led by Global Creative Director Michael Shaun Corby, did not disappoint last night on "Project Runway All Stars." The winning look, and in our opinion the coolest style of the night, featured a "wet hair don’t care" elastic-less pony. The sleek look was messy and grungy, yet chic at the same time, perfectly complimenting Victor’s fun and flirty cut-out dress.
GET THE LOOK:
· Apply a penny-sized amount of Caviar CC Cream throughout hair. Comb to distribute evenly and smooth hair.
· Apply Bamboo Style Freestyle Flexible Control Gel on dry hair and then comb and slick back into desired shape.
· Add more gel until hair looks wet.
· Clip ponytail into position using a clip or long hair pins so as not to leave a dent of any sort.
· Position yourself on a chair so that your head hangs over the back and gravity is working for you while you completely dry the blow dry the ponytail using high heat, low air setting.
· Smooth the look and finish with a combination of Bamboo Style Ultra Hold Hair Spray for all day hold, and then follow with Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist.
· Remove clip or pins and secure look using Caviar Extra Hold Hair Spray.
IMAGES: Courtesy of Alison Brod Public Relations